Not all welding helmets are created equal.
The kind of person who wears a Save Phace mask is a different breed of individual. Not only do they want their work to stand out from the crowd, but they, themselves, have no interest in looking like every other trout swimming upstream. That’s why they choose to wear the best welder helmet in the industry… a welder helmet that makes other welder helmets bow down when it enters the shop.
The EFP is that helmet. “EFP” stands for “Extreme Face Protector”, and here is why we call it “extreme”:
- The largest viewing area and the lowest profile (helping you get into tighter spots) of any welding helmet on the market;
- Face-forming profile allows more air movement inside the helmet, resulting in a cooler welding environment;
- Made of high impact ABS material, allowing it to withstand the toughest conditions;
- ANSI and CE tested and approved;
- Comes with a high-quality 9-point adjustment halo;
- Lenses can be changed in 15 seconds or less;
- All parts are replaceable; and finally, of most importance to many of you…
- It’s the only welding helmet in the world that can be custom air-brushed. A custom welding mask like this deserves the sickest graphics… wouldn’t you agree?!?
The EFP also saves you serious money because it’s actually three products in one: grinding mask, welding helmet, and splash guard. Let the guy next to you waste his money while you set back with the coolest helmet and extra cash in your pocket.
The EFP comes in 2 different series: OS (“Old School”) and Gen X (you can guess what that stands for!). Both contain all of the features mentioned above, but while the OS series utilizes a traditional “passive” lens, the Gen X series employs a 180-degree lens design (for perfect peripheral vision), as well as an auto-darkening feature integrated into the lens.
Have questions or need help deciding which EFP is right for you? It’s OK. Admitting you have a problem is the first step. Feel free to call us at 1-866-783-3223 or visit our site www.SavePhace.com.
Do you own a welding supply store and looking to add the EFP to your lineup? We will send you an EFP to try for FREE and show your customers. If you don’t like it, send it back on our dime. If you’re interested, fill out this form and hang on, it’s about to get real.