Top 10 Best War Strategies for Airsoft and Paintball
When you’re out on the paintball field, you want to be sure you’re using the best paintball strategies to take down your enemy. So, to help you become more like Rambo and less like Babie’s mother, here are the 10 best war strategies for the paintball or airsoft field.
- Go Guerilla: First of all, you need to learn your surroundings, so you can have an advantage over your enemies. Get to know your playing field, and find the best hiding places and vantage points before you start the game.
- Create a Chain of Command: If you’re on a team, you need to have a leader. Make sure you have a solid person leading your team, so that there isn’t confusion that the other team can take advantage of.
- Designate roles: Got a good sniper on your team? Keep them in cover so they can take out your opponents. Got someone who wants to go out in a blaze of glory (or paintballs)? They can make the big move while you provide cover fire.
- Cover fire: Speaking of cover fire, make sure using it is one of your airsoft strategies. It’ll help your teammates move more safely.
- Keep moving: If you stay in one spot, you’re gonna get shot. Even if your job is to pick off your opponents like a sniper, you need to move to new vantage points so you don’t get stuck in one place.
- Hand Signals: Communication with your team is key, and you want to do it without giving away your position. Learn some basic hand signals and use them during the game.
- Be Hyper-Aware: Watch your environment. If you see a small animal running from a direction, there’s a chance that an enemy just scared it off. Also, be sure not to give away your position through your surroundings, either.
- Surround your Opponents: If your enemies end up in a fortified spot, don’t give up. Surround them, and wait for one of them to make a mistake. They’ll have to come out eventually!
- Protect Yourself: This can be done in a lot of different ways. Make sure you maintain good cover, but also make sure your body and face are protected from possible attack.
- Read your Enemy: Just like the defense on a football team watches the quarterback to find out where he’s going to throw, you should watch your enemy’s head to find out where they’re looking to run.
Keep up with these strategies, and you’ll be sure to own the battle grounds. What are your favorite strategies? Share them with is on Facebook.