10 Tactical Airsoft Games and Scenarios
Playing paintball or Airsoft is more than just shooting everyone in sight. There are a number of Airsoft games and paintball strategies you can use to make a really fun game with your team. Here are a few of our favorites.
1. Capture the Flag: It’s a classic. Get your opponent’s flag and bring it back to your base without being killed. First team to do this wins.
2. Foxes and Hounds: A small group is designated “Foxes” and the rest are “Hounds.” Foxes get a small head start, then the Hounds start hunting them. Any foxes that are alive after a certain time period win.
3. Stalkers: Played at night, this game divides players into Stalkers and Guards with a 1:4 ratio. Whichever team is left standing wins.
4. Town Control: Whichever team controls the most buildings at the end wins. This requires a lot of Airsoft strategies, since you’re using offense and defense.
5. Attack and Defend: One team is put in an easily defended area, and has to stay there and protect their flag. If the attacking team grabs their flag, they win.Watch movie online The Transporter Refueled (2015)
6. The Siege: Start with a large team of defenders and a small team of attackers. If a defender gets hit, they join the attack. The game ends when all the defenders become attackers.
7. Prison Break: A small group of prisoners is able to escape. The guards try to catch them and return them to jail. The game ends when all guards are dead or prisoners are back in jail.
8. Hostage Rescue: The group is divided into Hostages, Rescuers and Guards. Rescuers carry extra guns and an Airsoft face mask for the hostages. At least half of the hostages must survive for the Rescuer team to win.
9. Assassination: One person on each team is assigned as the captain and must avoid being assassinated. The first team to assassinate the other captain or captains wins.
10. Last Man Standing: It’s every player for themselves. The game is usually played with time and area limits.
When playing any of these games, make sure you have the right equipment. Safety is critical in the field and looking good while kicking ass is just a bonus. With the right team, and the right tactical face protection, you can play to win, and have a great time doing it.